Perhaps nothing is impossible in this life, if there is willpower and a desire to achieve it. You need to quit smoking, as smoking can bring great harm to a person and the people around you.
Do you dream of quitting smoking at home and do not want to waste time and money on harmful activities? It is quite possible if you follow our advice. After all, you can get rid of a bad habit at home.
In just 3-7 days, you will surely get rid of this bad habit, improve your well-being, and your lungs will gradually be cleared of accumulated soot and impurities.
How to quit smoking at home?
There are various folk remedies that help overcome years of craving for tobacco. The first 7 days you will not be able to drink alcohol, eat pickles, smoked meats and meat products. You will make it easier for yourself if you eat fermented milk products such as yogurt, kefirs, fermented baked milk and other products during this period. We also recommend eating large amounts of fruits and vegetables or their yoghurt substitutes. Have seeds, nuts, or something in your pocket to keep your hands busy.
Folk remedies to overcome cravings to smoke, at home
- First way. Take a cigarette and soak it in yogurt and try to smoke, feel the taste. Smoke until you get really sick. If you want to smoke a cigarette, remember this taste and if the craving does not stop, smoke again. This method quickly enough reduces the craving for a cigarette and psychologically adjusts to his disgust.
- The second way to overcome smoking is at home. Take a pre-trimmed fingernail or oat seeds, whatever you like, put your fingernail or oats in a cigarette and puff on the cigarette until you taste disgusting and feel sick. If you want to smoke, remember this unpleasant taste, if it does not go away, then smoke the same cigarette. I don't think you want to smoke anymore.
- The third way. Take seven tablespoons of unpeeled oats, fill it with one liter of cold water and leave it alone for 12 hours. After that, put the pan on the fire and bring to a boil, strain and cool the broth. Feel, after a heavy meal, craving for a cigarette, drink this infusion until you feel disgust. I think a few sips of this infusion will be enough for you to ease the cravings for a cigarette. Store the infusion in the refrigerator at home, and use it immediately when you feel like lighting a cigarette.
- The fourth way to quit smoking is at home. Take green oat grains in a ratio of 1 to 10, pour into alcohol or vodka. Use 20 drops 7-8 times a day or as soon as you feel like smoking a cigarette. On the 5th day you will already find that you have no desire to smoke.
- Fifth way. Take 100 grams of unpeeled oats and pour 3 liters of water. Insist for one hour and boil the infusion over low heat. Add 3 tbsp. tablespoons of calendula and continue to boil for 5 minutes. Wrap in a blanket and let it brew for 1 hour. Strain the infusion and drink 3-4 times a day for half a glass every day. If you want to smoke, rinse your mouth with this infusion, and the desire to smoke immediately weakens.
- The sixth way so that you do not want to smoke a cigarette at home or at work: take 1 tbsp. spoon highlander rhizome and pour 1 cup of boiling water there. Put on fire and boil for 2-3 minutes, wrapped in a blanket, let it brew for about 1 hour. Use this infusion as soon as there is a craving to smoke a cigarette - you need to rinse your mouth. As soon as the desire to smoke appears, remember this infusion, if the craving does not pass, repeat the procedure so that you have a gag reflex.
- Seventh way. Prepare an infusion of particles of silver and copper, and when signs of craving appear, it is necessary to smoke, rinse your mouth with this tincture. Then you need to rinse your mouth with a solution of soda, for 1 glass of water 1 tbsp. spoons of soda. If you perform rinsing systematically, then quitting smoking a cigarette will disappear forever.
- The eighth way to quit smoking at home forever: take branches of bird cherry and calamus and chew periodically as soon as the desire to smoke appears. The effect will appear after ten days of applying this method.
- Ninth method: take 1 tbsp. tablespoons of eucalyptus and pour 1 cup boiling water, leave for 1 hour, strain the infusion and add 1 tbsp. spoons of glycerin and honey. Take the infusion for a month, 7 times a day, a quarter of the prepared volume of liquid. After that, you can enjoy life and not wonder how to quit smoking at home.
- Tenth way: take 100 grams of millet, rye, barley and oats, pour 1 liter of water into it and boil for about 10 minutes. Next, you need to let the solution brew for a day, and strain. Take 100 ml before meals. 3-5 times a day until you have a persistent aversion to smoking cigarettes.
- The eleventh way to quit smoking at home: take 1 tbsp. spoons of pre-chopped horseradish leaves and plantain. Mix this composition and chew as soon as there is a craving for smoking tobacco for 5 minutes. You can swallow the juice, but spit out the squeezed grass.
- The twelfth method: take St. John's wort and wild rosemary (marsh) in a ratio of 1 tbsp. spoons, pour 800 ml there. water and the resulting mixture boil for 20 minutes on low heat. The solution must be infused for 3 hours. Use as tea by stirring 50 ml. tinctures for the same amount of boiling water 5-7 times a day, until a persistent dislike for smoking appears.
You can alternate these methods of how to quit smoking at home until your body, including your lungs, is cleansed of soot, tobacco residues and you have a desire to live without tobacco smoke, then your life will change, and look at it with different eyes.
We want you to quit smoking as soon as possible.